MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Plan, execute, monitor and complete projects utilizing and adhering to Project Management best Practices;
• Manage changes in projects scope and pro-actively support, analyze and communicate their potential impacts (cost, time, sourcing) to Management team;
• Share projects progress, report status and outcomes to management, share learning;
• Identify projects risks, manage issues escalations, mitigate issues and raise potential bottlenecks;
• Assist and advise teams to the best use of project management disciplines and approaches within a fast-paced, high tech environment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• University degree (Business Administration, Management or Economics will be an advantage);
• Experience in project management (development and/or process optimization);
• Experience with cross functional teams;
• Strong interest in innovative technologies;
• Strong communication & collaboration skills;
• Project Management certification, experience in Design Thinking or Lean Startup project; methodology will be an advantage;
• Advanced in written and spoken English.
To apply for the job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Philip Morris Sales & Marketing Office in the Republic of Moldova was opened in Chisinau in 1996. It is responsible for the promotion and merchandising of tobacco products manufactured by affiliates of Philip Morris International Inc. and sold in Moldova. Philip Morris International, the parent company of Philip Morris Management Services B.V., is the leading international tobacco company and produces many of the world’s best-selling cigarette brands. Striving to be a socially responsible manufacturer, Philip Morris International supports a number of charitable initiatives worldwide, including programs in Moldova.