The open vacancy is designed for aspiring professionals with a background in economics, private law, consultancy, business regulatory framework, and other regulatory-related fields.
The American Chamber of Commerce in Moldova (AmCham Moldova) is a leading business association, working closely with companies, the Moldovan public authorities, and international organizations to improve the business climate and establish an investment-friendly environment in Moldova.
1. Represent AmCham Moldova member companies in relations with various state authorities and reform-oriented working groups of all levels;
2. Actively participate in AmCham events, as well as other relevant events where AmCham is invited (meetings, working groups, round table discussions, conferences, seminars, workshops, etc.);
3. Coordinate, daily, the activity of the Green Transition Committee, including:
maintaining Committee’s database and mailing list;
timely corresponding with Committee members on related regulatory issues raised by them;
share with Committee members draft regulatory documents received by AmCham from various authorities or working groups;
initiate, elaborate, coordinate, submit, and follow up Committee’s position papers to relevant state authorities either on existing constraints or related to draft legal acts;
represent Committee in relations with various state authorities relevant to Committee’s members, e.g., Ministries, State Services, Government, Parliament, etc.;
organize Committee meetings;
represent Committee in relations with mass media;
communicate about Committee’s activity and advocacy projects internally and externally according to AmCham communication guidelines;
4. Interact with current and potential members of the association;
5. Actively contribute to attracting new members to AmCham;
6. Work closely with AmCham staff responsible for other lines of services (e.g., business networking, member services, and investment attraction).
Major Qualifications / Skills:
Please submit your resume and letter of interest in English to email@example.com with the title „Policy Manager”.
Deadline for application: April 15, 2023 (COB)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.