Purpose of the job
Actively participate in the development and implementation of brand specific marketing plans for PM brand portfolio in order to enhance brand image attractiveness, increase awareness of PM international and local brands and ensure proper marketing services are provided to the department, thus contributing to achievement of commercial objectives, overall development of PM business.
• Higher education, in Marketing is preferable;
• 2-3 years of experience in FMCG business;
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Marketing;
• Understanding of brand portfolio development processes;
• Creative thinking;
• Analytical & learning capability;
• Fluent in Russian, Romanian;
• Upper-intermediate in English
• Contribute to the preparation of marketing plans and implementation of approved strategy that addresses brand positioning, packaging, pricing, communication & resource allocation;
• Assist in implementation of portfolio initiatives according to marketing plan, including new product launches, pack/product upgrades and other product and packaging innovations ensuring their timely approval within internal approval processes.
• Analyses brand performance and provides efficient solutions for performance improvement;
• Prepare analyses and follow-up reports on all brand-related activities, in order to monitor the successful implementation of the strategy;
• Control assigned marketing expenses and analyze the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of brand marketing activities;
• Define and propose communicational instruments for selected brands; Ensure timely and accurate ordering of information materials to support all planned activities.
• propose necessary action steps to respond to market changes.
What we offer:
• You will work in truly international environment;
• You will get unique development opportunities;
• You will enjoy building your network among highly professional colleagues;
• You will get competitive level of compensation & social package.
To apply for the job, please send your CV to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Philip Morris Sales & Marketing Office in the Republic of Moldova was opened in Chisinau in 1996. It is responsible for the promotion and merchandising of tobacco products manufactured by affiliates of Philip Morris International Inc. and sold in Moldova. Philip Morris International, the parent company of Philip Morris Management Services B.V., is the leading international tobacco company and produces many of the world’s best-selling cigarette brands. Striving to be a socially responsible manufacturer, Philip Morris International supports a number of charitable initiatives worldwide, including programs in Moldova.