The American Chamber of Commerce in Moldova (AmCham Moldova) is one of the most valued advocacy forces in Moldova, and a trusted dialogue partner for Moldovan policy makers, foreign & local investors, and Moldova’s development partners.
As Communications Specialist at AmCham Moldova, you will be responsible for managing communications activities, administration of communication tools, coordination of services to AmCham members.
• Composition, sketching, and maintenance of visual designs related to web design and event materials; promoting AmCham brand and style
• Distributing content via AmCham’s media channels, e.g. websites, social media, newsletter (in conjunction with selected staff from the business unit)
• Creating and updating content (articles, posts, interviews, websites, videos)
• Active placement of business topics and management in relevant media
• Editing, proofreading, and conducting quality control to assure relevance and timelines of various material
• University degree in economics, business, communications or journalism studies, or relevant qualification
• Communication affinity, customer-focused, creative and highly motivated
• Fluent in written and spoken English, Romanian and Russian
• Journalistic and/or social media experience is an advantage
• Experience with video production is an advantage
• Experience with Adobe Suite, Photoshop and Illustrator is compulsory
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
• Dedication, ability to work in teams, as well as good knowledge of MS Office programs.
There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, exclusive networking benefits, an international work environment and a broad variety of career progression opportunities.
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and dedicated team? Send an email to email@example.com with “Application for Communication Specialist” title and attach your CV in English.
Deadline - December 13.