- Defense of the company’s interests in proceedings before courts and public authorities;
- Consultancy on: civil, corporate, tax, competition, labour legislation and other related fields of legislation;
- Management of legal activities, rendering legal aid to structural divisions of the organization;
- Tracking legal initiatives and following amendments to the legislation;
- Drafting contracts, official letters and other legal documents;
- University degree in law;
- Work experience in the function of a lawyer in private or public organizations not less than 3 years;
- Fluency in legal English (both verbal and written);
- Legal analysis and document drafting abilities.
- Company car;
- Mobile phone (telephony package);
- Paid lunch;
- Free access to the company's gym;
- Additional medical insurance;
- The thirteenth salary;
and much more…
We are looking for talented and performance-driven professionals who love to be involved in business projects which provide excellent learning and development opportunities.
If you are eager to develop your professional career in a leading business oriented company, please send your CV with a cover letter on e-mail: email@example.com. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
EFES VITANTA MOLDOVA BREWERY (EVMB) is a member of EFES BEVERAGE GROUP and is the biggest brewery in the country, with brewing traditions since 1873. The portfolio of the company includes the following beer brands: Local-Chisinau with its extensions (Blondă, Aurie Originală, Draft, Draft Mild, Specială Tare), Foreign-Efes, Stary Melnik, Sokol, Belyi Medvedi, Heineken, Warsteiner. The majority of the brands are produced within EVM Brewery. The Efes Pilsener, which is produced by EVMB, is exported to Romania since 2008.