Are you looking for great career opportunities in the leading professional services company?
Join us as Junior Tax Consultant and you will quickly get your hands on some exciting work and develop an in-depth understanding of our clients’ businesses and industries.
We are looking for:
• Fresh graduates, Master graduates/ students and young professionals (economic field);
• Interest in taxation and a high level of business awareness;
• Ability to work in a team environment and a hardworking approach;
• Extensive computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Internet);
• Excellent working knowledge of the English, Romanian, Russian languages;
• Motivation for professional development and a genuine desire to develop skills;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Previous experience in that area would be considered an advantage;
• Availability to travel.
How to apply. Please apply no later than 12 April 2019 at: email@example.com
PwC helps organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 208,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. This network structure provides PwC member firms with the flexibility to operate simultaneously as local businesses, but also on a global scale, creating a platform through which member firms share knowledge, skills and resources and delivery services of consistently high quality to international and local clients. PwC started operations in Moldova in 1996. It has continuously expanded the scope of its services and currently offers a full range of professional services to both international and Moldovan enterprises. Overseen by 16 partners and employing over 600 specialists and support staff, PwC operates in Romania and Moldova from a network of four offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj-Napoca, Constanta and Chisinau.