PwC Senior Associates in the Digital Forensics & eDiscovery team have experience of helping clients in crisis. They apply cutting edge techniques to solve complex problems and apply smart data-driven solutions to our client’s issues. A part of our team, you could be detecting fraud, insider trading or employee misconduct, or working alongside lawyers on litigations and regulatory matters.
We are ready to respond to crisis events all over the world. We specialise in forensically capturing and understanding huge volumes of unstructured data such as emails, Office documents and instant chat messages which can be collected from computers, servers, the cloud and smartphones or tablets. Answering questions like: Who spoke to whom? How well did these people know each other? What did a person know and when?
You will work on multiple concurrent and high profile projects and work alongside recognised industry specialists in computer forensics, data analytics, information management, electronic discovery, and disclosure. You will take responsibility for delivering discrete parts of an engagement, and coach junior team members on eDiscovery techniques and software, utilising your experience and applying best practice methodology.
In the UK alone we have more than 65 technology practitioners working from dedicated secure forensic laboratories in Belfast, Birmingham, Leeds and London.
You will be using leading forensic tools, such as EnCase, Nuix and Relativity, and query structured data, using SQL and Elasticsearch. We advise our clients on technical concepts in an easy to understand manner, and then present our findings through reports, public speaking and data visualisation.
You will be researching new products, tools and techniques to assist with streamlining internal processes and methods of presenting results to clients. You will develop your network and build strong relationships with clients and senior members of the team.
As we look to harness artificial intelligence, robotics and machine learning to assist our clients, you’ll have the opportunity to design and implement these technologies to solve real life issues.
PwC UK is also home to one of three PwC & Google Innovation Labs. Along with New York and Sydney, we are now acknowledged as a global location where organisations can access the PwC and Google collaborative experience to co-create solutions to their digital and business challenges.
At PwC, we do digital.
If you are naturally inquisitive, have an analytical mind and enjoy solving problems, we would be interested in talking to you. Candidates should also be prepared to travel as some of our opportunities may require team members to work at client sites across the UK or overseas.
● You'll need to have a 2.1 degree or above in a Technology related discipline e.g. Computer Science, Software Engineering, Maths, Physics, Computer Forensics or Artificial Intelligence, or, demonstrate that you have relevant work experience.
In addition to the above we will also consider candidates who have two to three years’ relevant work experience in eDiscovery or similar expertise.
● Competent and have experience of at least one or more data collection tool, e.g. EnCase, FTK, and Nuix, or a document review platform e.g. Relativity, Recommind, Stratify, Clearwell and Ringtail.
● Working experience of the eDiscovery process, including the skills to consult with clients on each stage of the EDRM life-cycle.
● Strong logical reasoning, attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
● Technically minded, with knowledge of PC functions (e.g. hardware components, networks) and software skills (e.g. various operating systems).
● Knowledge and experience with data query and programming languages, such as SQL, C#, VBA and/or Python.
● Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA), EnCase Certified Examiner (EnCE) or equivalent eDiscovery certifications.
Please apply no later than 15 March 2019 at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PwC helps organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 208,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. This network structure provides PwC member firms with the flexibility to operate simultaneously as local businesses, but also on a global scale, creating a platform through which member firms share knowledge, skills and resources and delivery services of consistently high quality to international and local clients. PwC started operations in Moldova in 1996. It has continuously expanded the scope of its services and currently offers a full range of professional services to both international and Moldovan enterprises. Overseen by 16 partners and employing over 600 specialists and support staff, PwC operates in Romania and Moldova from a network of four offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj-Napoca, Constanta and Chisinau.