We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Amongst our clients there are 419 companies from Fortune Global 500 list.
We’ve been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 8,800 professionals across the CEE region. Thanks to our many talented people we are recognized as a top provider of professional services. We help to build trust and solve important problems across 29 countries of CEE. We value innovation, teamwork, integrity, professionalism and we care about our people.
As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
• University degree or secretarial college
• 1+ years relevant experience in secretarial activities
• Strong organizing and planning skills
• Excellent computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Proficiency in written and spoken English
• Ability to adapt to a fast-paced working environment
Responsibilities / Accomplishments
• Managing day-to-day administrative agenda in Romanian and English
• Client administration and correspondence
• Handling and forwarding telephone calls
• Taking over telephone messages
• Provides support by entering, formatting, and printing information
• Managing logistic of business trips, meetings and trainings
• The opportunity to work with a prestigious firm
• International exposure
• A friendly team of experienced professionals
Please apply no later than 10 March 2019 at: email@example.com.
PwC helps organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 208,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. This network structure provides PwC member firms with the flexibility to operate simultaneously as local businesses, but also on a global scale, creating a platform through which member firms share knowledge, skills and resources and delivery services of consistently high quality to international and local clients. PwC started operations in Moldova in 1996. It has continuously expanded the scope of its services and currently offers a full range of professional services to both international and Moldovan enterprises. Overseen by 16 partners and employing over 600 specialists and support staff, PwC operates in Romania and Moldova from a network of four offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj-Napoca, Constanta and Chisinau.