We are looking for a dynamic individual who can work along our CEO as Executive Personal Assistant, in a very stable and challenging environment.
That means we are expecting the candidate to:
- Have the ability to ‘get things done’
- Be very organized and flexible on all re-occurring events
- Have the ability to prioritize tasks and demonstrate great planning skills
- Demonstrate accurate reporting skills, take relevant, concise minutes
- Have elegant communications skills, verbal and written in Romanian, Russian and English
- Be customer oriented;
- Be able to take initiative;
- Have great attention to details;
- Have the ability to stay calm under pressure;
- Have solid Computer Literacy Skills, particularly Word, Excel, PPT.
- Maintain the calendars of the management team, schedule and organize meetings;
- Managing the mailbox;
- Send reminders and standard communications on behalf of CEO;
- Follow-up on to-do’s & action items;
- Keeping track of correspondence for meetings (invitations, confirmations);
- Printing & binding business documents (letters, presentations etc.);
- Reviewing/formatting/assisting in preparing reports on behalf of CEO;
- Organization of travel arrangements and the processing of travel documents;
- Uses expertise and takes initiative to determine the approach or action to take in non-routine situations and in dealing with confidential information;
- Anticipating and preparing materials for conferences, correspondence, appointments and meetings;
- Completing tasks assigned by the CEO accurately and efficiently
- General administrative tasks.
She/he should have a Bachelor’s Degree and an excellent understanding of discretion and confidentiality. In addition, she/he must have at least 2 years in a similar position.
If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org , indicating the position you apply for.
S&T Mold is a leading provider of IT solutions and services on the Moldovan IT market, as part of the S&T international group of companies that also operates in the Central and Eastern Europe. The many years| experience and the balanced product portfolio allows us to offer optimal solutions to financial and communications companies, public agencies, industrial companies, and retail networks.