Job objectives: To prepare monthly and annual financial reports to the Group in accordance with IFRS, as well as to prepare cash flow projections.
Job location: Chisinau office, 19 Timis Street
- Financial reporting to the group
- Cash flow forecasts
- Analysis and measurement of Business Performance
Education: Universiy degree in accounting, finance
- Computer literacy, as well as good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of IFRS
- English, Romanian and Russian languages
- Self-motivated, responsible and reliable
- Strong sense of analysis and synthesis
- Strong sense of organization and able to cope with stressful and emergency situations
- Good communication abilities, both verbal and writing
- Flexible approach to work
Interested persons should submit their CVs by 31 January 2018 to email@example.com
Since 1998 Südzucker Moldova is the owner of sugar factories in Drochia, Falesti and Alexandreni. More than 500 000 tons of beets are processed and more than 70 000 tons of sugar are produced annually. Südzucker Moldova is a subsidiary of Südzucker AG - leading European sugar producer with 150 years of history. Strengthening and development the partnership with Moldovan farmers is the main objective of Südzucker Moldova. The company stands for efficiency in agriculture, provides know how and expertise to farmers and supports the implementation of modern technologies. The company owns trademarks “Domniţa”, „Zahăr Cinci Inimioare” and “Dalba”.