Location: Rezina / Chisinau
Reports to: CEO
Required Education: Bachelor's/Undergraduate Degree
Preferred Field of Study: Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, Economics. Additional Post-Graduate qualification in Management, Business Studies, Procurement is preferred. CIPS certification would be an advantage.
Required Work Experience: Minimum 10 years of activity in different business areas.
Minimum 2-3 years in managerial procurement role (category management, sourcing, operations) with exposure to supply chain management, strategic sourcing and optimal procurement processes and standards
- Manage the operational and tactical Procurement of goods and services in accordance with LafargeHolcim category strategy, as well as applicable policies, procedures and specifications.
- Drive the realization of savings, supply efficiency, quality, and process improvements in country, in line with regional and global strategies.
- Identify saving opportunities and initiate individual projects and initiatives at all operational levels.
- Create and manage the budget for spending on materials and services. This would include materials and supplies pricing as well as staffing and transportation of goods. Must work closely with other managers, such as those in production, to complete inventory planning and forecasting reports that will impact the budget.
- Manage and develop efficiently his team (Procurement Managers and Buyers).
- Leadership ability to influence across functions
- Ability to build relationships
- Costs / results focused
- Strong strategic skills and problem solving/analytical skills
- Strong organization, planning and prioritizing skills and attention to detail
Additional Requirements: Demonstrated performance in working within cross-functional teams, with requisite drive and energy to ensure that a challenging benefits and tight agenda is successfully delivered, recording a clear integer behavior
* Candidates should take into consideration that we will ask for recommendations from the last employers.
Required languages: Fluent English, Russian, Romanian
LafargeHolcim offers its employees exciting careers with a meaning: building the future. We offer personal development opportunities, international mobility, and safe and attractive working conditions.