We are looking for a SPD Programmer, whose main role will be to take an active part in different stages of software development for new services and products.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• To develop software for new services and products;
• To make software deployment and initial setup;
• To perform technical support during planning of new services and products;
• To perform complete tests for new services and products before launch;
• To learn intensively about new and existing technologies;
• To develop web interfaces for software configuration and maintenance, if necessary.
Competence and Education:
• University degree in Computer Science or related technical filed;
• Good knowledge of Romanian and Russian;
• Medium level of spoken and written English;
• At least 2 years of web programming experience, C#, .NET, MS SQL;
• Familiarized with XML and related standards - XSLT, XPath, etc;
• Knowledge of UNIX/LINUX and Shell script will be a plus;
• Knowledge of C++, Java and Mobile Development will be an advantage.
• Good communication skills;
• Excellent problem solving skills;
• To be result-oriented and to show initiative.
This position is focused on local people of Moldova.
If you are interested in and meet the above requirements, please, do not hesitate to submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Moldcell is a part of the Telia Company, the new generation telco and one of the major world telecom operators. Moldcell is one of the leading telecom operators in the Republic of Moldova providing attractive tariffs, biggest variety of handset offers and affordability of the cutting edge technologies all over the country. With a strong connectivity base, we are the hub in the digital ecosystem, empowering people, companies and societies to stay in touch with everything that matters 24/7/365 on their terms.