To develop AmCham members young professionals by providing a platform for dialogue among industry professionals, as well as to serve as an educational, developmental, networking and information exchange forum.
About the Program
Young Professionals is yearlong a program created for successful young employees who have potential to become business leaders
The program occurs through monthly meetings with top business leaders and involves professional trainings and team-building activities aimed at pro-active and highly motivated individuals who have shown promising potential in their workplace. They are aged from 20-35 years old, establishing careers within member companies of the American Chamber of Commerce in Moldova.
The program aims at fostering professional growth and skills development through exposure to a variety of business leaders. It provides unique business and social networking opportunities to build upon participants personal and professional relationships, develop career skills, and work with other young leaders to achieve success, thus becoming the next generation of business leaders in Moldova.
AmCham Moldova has witnessed the benefits of the Young Professionals Program through the success of alumni of the program and through seeing the achievements of those completing the program in our fellow American Chambers across Europe.
The Young Professionals Program is awarded once per year to the most promising young talent.
• Create a dynamic social network of young professionals amongst AmCham member companies
• Stimulate and optimize the dialogue between the younger professionals in the AmCham business community
• Provide a forum for discussion on topical issues
• Stimulate young professionals to develop their competences on a permanent basis
• Create a viable platform for active involvement in concrete projects that are inspired by program participant discussions.
What AmCham Provides:
• Organization of YPP events, at least one per month
• Topical meetings with top executives and business leaders
• Trainings conducted by local and foreign trainers
• Workshops on different topics
• Team-building activities
Benefits for Participants:
• Meeting top business leaders
• Learning and experiences from top decision-makers
• Building a personal & professional network
• Develop career skills
• Exposure to diverse business areas
• Your Company logo prominently displayed during ‘Young Professionals’ meetings, on printed materials, within e-bulletins and on the AmCham website
• Your Company logo prominently displayed on the program banner, which will hang during meetings throughout the year
• Your Company's promotional literature distributed during program meetings
• Your Company mentioned as a program sponsor in press releases and any other event advertising
• Verbal recognition of the sponsor at all ‘Young Professionals’ meetings
• Complimentary promotional space in AmCham programs/publications
• Through AmCham sponsorship opportunities, you will gain additional exposure in the press
• Your company will demonstrate socially responsible behavior, increasing positive recognition and brand loyalty.
• Sponsorship Fee: 1000 USD/year
For more details, please contact AmCham office at 211 781 or email Elena Buzu at email@example.com
How we utilize the funds:
• To ensure sustainability and longevity of the program
• Allows AmCham to source the best quality resources and opportunities for the young professionals involved
• Contributes towards the final award upon completion