Baker Tilly in South East Europe is a leading firm of auditors, accountants, tax consultants and business advisors operating in Cyprus and the Balkans. Baker Tilly in South East Europe operates through offices in Cyprus (Nicosia, Limassol and Larnaca), Bulgaria (Sofia), Romania (Bucharest), Moldova (Chisinau) and Greece (Athens and Thessaloniki).
Baker Tilly firms in Cyprus, Romania, Bulgaria and Moldova as well as Baker Tilly Greece, are independent member firms of Baker Tilly International. Baker Tilly International is one of the Top 10 largest business advisory and accounting network, which extends across 145 territories, with 34,713 people working out of more than 746 offices.
Our firm invests in people of the highest caliber always trying to develop their skills and encourage them to participate in the success of the firm. Our education, training and development programs ensure that further to the increase in technical competency, our people obtain the necessary knowledge, skills and techniques. This is achieved through a combination of formal in-house, external courses and on the job training.
We invite highly motivated professionals to join our team in Moldova in the following position:
- Minimum 3/4 years of experience in Audit
- Excellent knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and National Accounting Standards (NAS)
- Very good knowledge of fiscal laws and regulations of Moldova
- Fluency in English, Romanian and Russian
- Motivation and ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability and willingness to work on audit and advisory engagements locally as well as abroad
- Focus on development and client service
- Providing audit and other related services
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with new and current clients
- Working as part of a team, liaising with both client and other specialist staff in the practice to provide high quality client services
- Providing an on-site coordination role for audit clients including the coaching and training of junior staff
- Supervising teams and reporting directly to senior staff
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates, according to qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in joining our firm, please send us your CV by email at email@example.com.
As well, please visit our career section on our official website: www.bakertilly.md.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Baker Tilly Moldova is a leading firm of auditors, accountants, and business advisors. Member of Baker Tilly International, 8th largest Accountancy Networks, it provides premier accountancy, assurance, tax, and specialist business advice, drawing on internationally recognized industry and service line experts in 131 countries. Baker Tilly International is represented by 165 firms in 141 countries and 28.000 people worldwide. 20 directors and more than 300 professionals offer services of the highest standards to more than 6,000 businesses operating both nationally and internationally across all industries. Baker Tilly has been operating in Moldova since 2007 and is currently among the top 5 International accountancy firms. It employs more than 15 professionals and it is recognized as an ACCA Platinum employer. Baker Tilly in Moldova provides a comprehensive package of professional services, such as the audit of the financial statements, internal audit, outsourced accounting, tax advisory, and corporate finance services. Baker Tilly Moldova has extensive experience in the audit of public entities, internationally financed companies, and medium-to-large Moldovan owned Companies. The company is included in the short list of consultants approved by EBRD, is eligible to audit World Bank and USAID financed projects.