PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Maintain commercial systems, databases and reporting infrastructure to support information gathering, processing and business analysis. Implement required changes in systems configuration and functionality according to existing and emerging business needs.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Perform sales & KPI data analysis and provide regular reports to stakeholders;
• Ensure that all provided reports are comprehensive, structured and meet stakeholders’ business needs;
• Develop and maintain reporting tools in line with business needs using appropriate system applications;
• Maintain functionality of commercial systems. Implement defined configuration and relevant updates in collaboration with IS team;
• Analyze and define business and technical needs for improvement of commercial systems;
• Provide day-to-day professional support to end-users. Produce all relevant, easy to use documentation (Manuals, User Procedures, etc.).
REQUIREMENTS FOR A CANDIDATE:
• Higher Education (University Degree preferably in the area of Software development and support, Applied Mathematics, Statistics);
• 3+ years experience in commercial systems support, information management, sales analysis and reporting, business intelligence (preferred within international organizations);
• Advanced PC Skills: MS Office with the focus on Excel – working with large data, knowledge of commercial systems and databases maintenance and support;
• Knowledge of MS SQL, VBA, MSRS and Tableau is an advantage;
• Technical experience with CRM systems (preferably based on salesforce.com) is an advantage;
• Active command of English language;
• Strong analytical and communication skills;
• Ability to prioritize tasks and understand what resources / functions (departments) have to be involved to deliver the task;
• Ability to quickly learn new information.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• You will work in truly international environment
• You will get unique development opportunities
• You will enjoy building your network among highly professional colleagues
• You will get competitive level of compensation & social package
To apply for the job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Philip Morris Sales & Marketing Office in the Republic of Moldova was opened in Chisinau in 1996. It is responsible for the promotion and merchandising of tobacco products manufactured by affiliates of Philip Morris International Inc. and sold in Moldova. Philip Morris International, the parent company of Philip Morris Management Services B.V., is the leading international tobacco company and produces many of the world’s best-selling cigarette brands. Striving to be a socially responsible manufacturer, Philip Morris International supports a number of charitable initiatives worldwide, including programs in Moldova.