We are seeking a BDM for Recruitment Department to work with international clients. Fresh-graduate students with internship/volunteer experience, are also encouraged to apply.
- Conduct market research, identify potential clients and set a plan of actions;
- Liaise with the clients and conduct presentations to promote recruitment services;
- Prepare and send proposals to clients and negotiate terms and conditions;
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients;
- Provide support when needed during the recruitment project implementation;
- Be in charge of other occasional tasks supporting the recruitment team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communication, Foreign Languages or a related field;
- Fluent in English.
- Previous experience using business communication;
- Experience in working in an English speaking country, or in an international environment is an advantage;
- Knowledge and practical understanding of customer service principles.
- Highly organized, able to multi-task with proven negotiation skills.
- Flexible working schedule ((full-time or part-time, Monday- Friday);
- Competitive salary starting with 350 euros net base salary for the trial period (2 months); 400 euros net salary after the trial plus commission;
- Official employment;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Young team, social events, free refreshments;
- Periodical salary revision.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or other departments.
Become a Business Development Manager - Apply for this job by sending your CV (EN)